Special Treatment Programs:
Armed Services/Veteran Treatment Program
The entire ABC Medical family expresses great appreciation for members of the armed services. In response we’ve developed a unique treatment program for veterans. Trancranial magnetic stimulation, or TMS, is a minimally invasive treatment used to manage psychiatric illness and addiction. Our veteran program is unique in several regards:
- All treatments are in network with Tricare and VA Optum health insurance, the leading insurances of veterans.
- Access to the only TMS device studied in veterans of the Iraq and Afghan conflicts.
- Only FDA approved TMS machine found to be safe in those with skull and neck shrapnel.
To learn more call 1-833-394-7998 or e-mail us at email@example.com. When reaching us feel free to inform us that you are a veteran and an appropriate member of our staff will address your treatment needs. ABC Medical offers its other services, including psychotherapy, medication management and various addiction treatments to veterans as well.
Learn More About TMS: Click Here
Lewy Body Disorder Treatment Program
Lewy Body Disease, also called Lewy Body Dementia, is a rare brain disorder characterized by poor sleep, delusions, hallucinations, memory loss as well as loss of one’s ability to ambulate properly. ABC Medical has developed a program dedicated to this population with unique testing approaches and an innovative treatment. Current work employs use of a dedicated measurement instrument as well as use of novel and new medications.
Lewy Body Disorder Treatment:
- All treatments are in network with insurance.
- Access to a team of clinicians who have specific experience at points in their career with the Lewy Body Disorder patients.
- Ongoing research and teaching dedicated to understanding this braind disorder.
To learn more call 1-833-394-7998 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When reaching us feel free to inform us that you are, or a family member experience Lewy Body Disorder/Dementia and an appropriate member of our staff will address your treatment needs. ABC Medical attests to being one of the few facilities with a specific program dedicated to this rare brain disorder.